Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Maintain accurate historical records
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 1-2 years experiences in accounting.
- Good English for both written and spoken.
- Accounting Software(QuickBooks)
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Excel Power Point), Internet and E-mail.
- Teamwork player with good analytical & strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work flexibly and independently & Able to work under pressure.
- Address #116 St. 360, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamcamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1