Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice settlement.
- Perform verification of invoices with purchase order and other supporting documents.
- Ensure all invoices have been checked for declaration purpose.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and outstanding balance
- Organize invoices and perform bank reconciliation of whole companies’ bank account
- Prepare monthly reports to management related to whole month expenditure and next expense forecasting.
- Ensure on time and no duplicated payment made to suppliers
- Coordinate and solve for all operational issues with both internal and external business units.
- Perform multiple tasks of accounting to meet job conditions and process flow of the company’s need.
- Manage cash flow transactions and make statement
- Prepare daily cash payment for minimum amount and cheque for maximum needed after got approval
- Monthly tax document preparation and declaration to ministry
- Organizing all document of accounting records in place and tidiness
- Making transaction reports timely, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
- Update the company sales tax database as tax rates change
- Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
- Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
- Identify tax savings in prospective acquisition scenarios
- Preparing sales commission and making report
- Control cash reimbursement and double check advance request with receipt then make adjustment
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Working experience in account payable and taxation
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in English
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication, attitude and interpersonal skill
- Fast learner, efficient work, be able to work under pressure and high responsibility.
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours, multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Internet & E-mail)
*** Interested applicants are required to send your CV and Cover Letter (with current photo) to below information with specific position that is applied.
– Contact Person: Phy Sreyneang
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
– Phone: 011240024 / 087240024
– Address: No. 746, National Road 2, Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
– Website: https://mpp-plastic.com
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior