Duties & Responsibilities
- Data entry into system about customers’ invoice
- Keep tracking and follow up customers about payment timeline and check statement before collecting payment
- Prepare monthly reports of customer payment statements, Accounts Receivable Aging for management and update/adjustment into system
- Monitor and check all customer balances in the system and clear those balances if payments have been made.
- Deal with problems arising within and across departments.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice have been sent to customers on product delivery day.
- Make sure invoices is no missing or wrong information with tax purpose
- Ensure all invoices have been checked before sending to customer for payment.
- Prepare monthly reports to management related to whole monthly income of customers’ payment.
- Ensure on time and no duplicated invoice sending to customer
- Coordinate and solve for all operational issues with both internal and external business units related to customer’s payment term and pending.
- Perform multiple tasks of accounting to assist team to complete tasks on deadline and process flow of the company’s need.
- Organizing all document of accounting records in place and tidiness
- Cash exchange and/or deposit into company’s bank account
- Coordinate with auditor for various documents needed
- Filling document of customers’ payment properly
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Working experience in account receivable and related account function
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in English
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication, attitude and interpersonal skill
- Fast learner, efficient work, be able to work under pressure and high responsibility.
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours, multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Internet & E-mail)
*** Interested applicants are required to send your CV and Cover Letter (with current photo) to below information with specific position that is applied.
– Contact Person: Phy Sreyneang
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
– Phone: 011240024 / 087240024
– Address: No. 746, National Road 2, Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
– Website: https://mpp-plastic.com
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior