Duties & Responsibilities
- Controlling accounting transaction.
- Responsible for entering daily receipts from cash collection via live checks to the system.
- Reviewed and monitored all cash applications to ensure proper allocation, and accuracy while ensuring internal controls are efficient and maintained in accordance with the system.
- Collaborated with the accounting teams to research and resolve all account discrepancies assuring efficient weekly, monthly, quarterly closings.
- Accounts receivable analysis and reporting and maintains accurate records and notes.
- Responds to daily customer calls and inquiries.
- Assist the team leads with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of receivable and work closely with the Team to ensure that receivables are reconciled with the data at any given time. – Provides summery and detail of customer statement with updated account information.
- Perform quality assurance and compliance in AR related activities.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash receipts reports for management.
- Investigate unapplied cash and resolve outstanding balances.
Qualification & Requirements
- Female only, Age from 20 to 35
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting
- Self-motivate; flexible; puncture; honest, hardworking with long term commitment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office especially QuickBooks.
- Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Analytical problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Annual Tax, Monthly Taxes, fixed Assets and control stock as well.
*** All interested candidates are invited to send your CV, a cover letter, school transcript and other relevant documents, to TUBE COFFEE CO., LTD at the following address or via email.
– Contact detail: Name: TUBE COFFEE CO., LTD
– Address: #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– Tel: 023 500 3183 / 070 336 207
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address #D3&E, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale $200 - $500
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3