Duties & Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping, accounting entries into Accounting Software
- Manage account receivables and follow up with clients for collection
- Complying internal control of revenues and expenditure
- Managing accounting system
- Reimbursing rebate
- Inspecting accounts, ledgers, financial information
- Prepare and submit payment vouchers
- Prepare Payroll
- Prepare Daily cash and AR report
- Bank and petty cash reconciliation
- Bank deposits and statements
- Prepare monthly financial reports –P&L, balance sheet, Cash Flow, revenue breakdown
- Can do Tax declaration
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Finance, or CPA/ACCA qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial accounting and management accounting
- Knowledge of local accounting, auditing, & taxation standards
- Applicants must pay strong attention to detail and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Reliable team player who is willing to work with us on a long term basis.
- It is preferred for applicants to have a degree and/or some coursework related to admin/finance.
- Candidates must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and advanced accounting software knowledge (Quickbooks…etc).
- Honest and able to work under pressure and willing to work as a team
- Prepare financial report (Profit & Lost, Balance Sheet).
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #195, Koukleang, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 3