Duties & Responsibilities
- Related Party cash advance, Loans and capital injection,
- Bank transactions (Deposit, withdrawal, transfers, etc.)
- Petty Cash management,
- Monthly bank reconciliation,
- Fixed Assets management (record and control support);
- Bookkeeping of all transactions in the system, including Sales revenue, AR, AP, Expense, etc.
- Support the (Deputy) Account Manager with the monthly financial closing report,
- Prepare Payment Vouchers;
- Assist with monthly tax preparation;
- Support the management team as assigned by the Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and team work spirit;
- Good organizational skills,
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting & Finance/ Financial Controlling in diversified industries;
- Knowledge of Cambodian Tax preferred;
- Knowledge of ERP system would be an asset.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance /Accounting/ Finance & Accounting and/ or Corporate & Investment Banking;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
How to apply :
– Interested applicants should submit CV to
– Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel : 012 970 318
– Address: SOMA Tower #2C, St. 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Address #2C, Street 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2