- Ensure all accounting transaction records are maintain in compliance with accepted policies and procedure.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Ensure all invoice are correct and consistent.
- Follow up on all account receivable & payable.
- Manage payment to suppliers.
- Manage receipt from customers.
- Deposit and withdraw cash from bank, write checks, handle company petty cash.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly report on receivable & payable accounts.
- Preparing documents for tax declaration is plus.
- Prepare budget plant and monitor cash flow.
- Account / Bank reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely/monthly/yearly financial reports.
- Maintain all accounting documents.
- Other assigned tasks by Manager.
- At least 1 year’s working experience as accountant.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Able to use basic computer skills (MS Office, Internet and Email).
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is plus.
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and honest.
- Knowledge of English language .
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner.
- Friendly and good communication.
How to Submit Your CV
- Please send a CV to these emails: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Contact : Recruitment Department
- Phone : 093 682 682 /078 868 848
- Email : email@example.com
- Address : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPhnomPenhHR
- Website : https://www.pp-hr.com
- Address #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale 300$
- Experience Level Junior