Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain proper accounting records of transactions in accordance with Cambodia law and to enable preparation of accurate and reliable financial reports and financial statements.
- Maintain proper sales data record in the sales system and generate relevant reports for the sales department staff to review and analyze.
- Assist in preparing year and statutory financial statements in accordance with Cambodia law.
- Assist to liaise with external auditors on statutory audit.
- Compute allocation of support function costs to the various business units.
- Assist to liaise with Brand Principals and customers on financial matters.
- Assist in compilation of annual budget.
- Compilation and submission of VAT returns.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company policies and accounting standards.
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
Qualification & Requirements
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor or year 4 in relate field
- Have experience in sale or relate this job scope
- Good communication with customer and team
- Be honesty, good behavior, hard work, flexible
- High responsible, high commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Address #4902 St. Betong, Phum Trea, Sangkat Stoeung Meanchey, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale $200 - $300
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1