Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for daily transactions of accounting to make sure that all transactions are smooth and accurate.
- Control on the accountant and cash movement, cash on hand and cash in the bank.
- Fixed management and perform physical counting and result reporting
- Prepare daily cash management report.
- Work closely with NBC and CMA for the new update of law and prackas related to finance.
- Reconcile all transaction and prepare daily closing.
- Prepare monthly accrued, adjustment and COM.
- Prepare monthly tax declaration.
- Prepare budget plan.
- Prepare monthly NBC Report.
- Other task assigned by superior.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in account management or related fields.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both Khmer and English.
- Experience in Corporate income tax/withholding tax/Monthly Tax filing
- Strong working knowledge of people skill.
- Self-organize, good teamwork and problem- solving skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skill
- Experiences in retail is advantages
- Address #321, City Tower Building, First Floor, St. Mao Tse Tung, S/K Phsar Depo I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3