Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports
- Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices
- Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Liaising with department heads to ensure that each department remains within budget.
- Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances.
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Maintains accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Effective communication skills.
*** Please feel free to contact us to get more a great job opportunities and achieve your dream. Interest applicants please sent your application and create a CV to the Human Resources Department.
– HR Department, Email: email@example.com, Office: 023 88 00 22
– Address: #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior