Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead team to implement and execute School & Public Market Sampling activity to educate nutrition for the children and create trial.
- Deliver specific goal and objective on number of school or public market, number of participant student and number of activation activity.
- Plan & Manage monthly routing, sampling & prize inventory
- Initiate new recreation or entertainment activity for sampling event
- Coordinate or appoint with School & Public Market to arrange the activity & sampling
- Providing the activity report on weekly & monthly basis
- Cooperate with Marketing Team to promote the product and marketing activity
Qualification & Requirements
- At least bachelor degree of any related field.
- Has experience in arrangement of recreation or entertainment activity
*** Technical skills:
- Understand the terms, regulation in conducting Sampling Activity with School & Public Market
- Self-motivated to set and achieve challenging business goals
- Communication skill, negotiation skill and strong presentation skill
- Interpersonal skills, Drive for Results, Priority Setting, Planning and Teamwork
- Disciplined in managing business processes
- Good project management skill and execution discipline
*** Interested candidate may submit their cover letter, curriculum vitae with current photo, and salary expectation to our Human Resource Department.
– Application Deadline: TSNR Distribution Co., Ltd,
– Address: No. 99, St. 598, Chrang Chamres II, Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.
– Tel: (+885) 093 709 332 / 096 999 4168
– Email: email@example.com
- Address #99, St. 598, Sangkat Chrangchamres 2, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable