Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly payment of Contribution to NSSF
- Assist to Prepare documents in order to apply the Quota and Work Permits to Ministry of Labor
- Prepare staff declaration for confirmed staff and some positions that need insurance on starting date with Forte & NSSF
- Prepare claimed documents to NSSF and Forte when staff get accident
- Manage the MekongNet’s cars and drivers (Daily check GPS to make sure that drivers travel to assigned places)
- Assign cars and drivers for all departments when requested on AMIS
- Manage company’s stamp and check documents on S1 before stamping on documents
- Monitor and control the inventories of the companies and provincial branches supplies to ensure facilities and equipment are clean and good condition
- Prepare the report to Management for the assets serviceable & Non-Serviceable and recommend for repairing, replacement or disposal (write off) if that assets non-serviceable.
- Key in OT and Staff manual attendance every day
- Prepare monthly Health Expense Report of AnAnA Group by requesting the original invoice then prepare the request of expense to Management
- Other tasks assigned by Management
Qualification & Requirements
- Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration, public Admin or related field
- Fresh Graduate students are encouraged to apply
- Good spoken and written both English and Khmer
- Good communication and high self-responsibility with strong commitment in team work.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and Internet-Email or other software is a plus).
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1