Duties & Responsibilities
- 50% Manage admin key operation: stamp, paperwork, department requests and overall work.
- 30% Support cleaning team to keep the university’s premises clean, hygienic, and friendly environment
- 10% Support in UPSAGE (stock) and UPSIS system (booking & request)
- 10% Manage office supplies and cleaning supplies to ensure that they are effectively consumed for the entire work in university
- Work with parking operator and other operators to ensure university’s income and operation
- Work with security guards and maintenance teams to ensure the premise is safe and fully equipped for operation.
- Support in event and room arrangement and management and logistic support.
- Support in unexpected or new short-term project work.
*** The overall job description below outlines the main areas of responsibilities of the Employee:
+ Hygiene, maintenance, and security
– Keep the university’s premises clean, hygienic, and friendly environment by ensuring that offices, classroom, aisle, hall, garden, and other open areas of the university are clean, tidy, and hygienic during the operation of the university.
– Do and improve gardening to keep the premise green
– Request, control, record, and report the consumption of inventory for the house keep services to ensure that there are enough facilities for the services.
– Work with other admin officer and driver for achieving better work performance
– Work with maintenance team and security team to ensure the university is safe.
+ Emailing, Internal Communications and Stamp Management
– Receive and answer general queries from departments and related stakeholders.
– Arrange room, van and event depending on department requests.
– Review, date, stamp, record and clear out letters in and letter out within ONE working day
– Review, date, stamp, record and clear out students’ academic papers: transcripts, academy record, and temporary associate degree within 1-2 weeks
– Documentation and follow up inward and outward mails with concerned offices or agents to ensure the communication is effective.
– Arrange logistic for events and meetings (including snack and tea services etc.) to support the events of other offices
+ Monthly reports & Daily booking (UPSAGE and UPSIS)
– Manage, purchase order, and purchase transfer UP Admin stock system such as maintenance supplies, cleaning supplies, stationary, and etc. for all departments
– Prepare monthly purchase reports such as Stationary report, cleaning supplies report, maintenance supplies report and keep the document in the files
– Prepare electricity bill report and drinking water report for Finance
– Work with Finance in processing paperwork for cash settlement and reimbursement
– Prepare some monthly report such as OT for HR, parking reimbursement for driver report and parking ticket income report for Finance
– Perform other administrative tasks upon assignment Performs other duties as requested by his/her line manager
- Address # 55, Street 180-184, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate