Duties & Responsibilities
- People management: responsible for the organization and performance of a growing team of after sales service personnel – including both in field & workshop activities.
- Implementing and maintaining activity and other company management systems as required assisting in the overall management of this support division.
- Identifying appropriate training and staffing requirements to meet both existing and future needs.
- Actively striving for best practices in customer satisfaction and support with regular updates to management on appropriate recommendations
- Preparation of operational and capital budgets as required and actively striving to meet targets.
- Ensuring customer service performance by service personal is professional and appropriate to support business growth, brand differentiation, sales margin and customer loyalty.
- Optimizing spare parts stock levels, costs and availability for customers buy regularly reviewing on items of concern.
- Efficient management and scheduling of resources for the maintenance, service and other operations as required by GM.
- Identification of materials, parts and equipment for purchase to achieve value for money.
- Interact at a management level with all departments to ensure seem-less flow for work performance and information is maintained at all times.
- Developing and implementing the necessary infrastructure and processes to support future growth. This includes systems, procedures, customer service, training, management information and performance controls.
- Develop manage and deliver efficiency KPI’s for the After Sales Service Department in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Actively solicit additional business for the After Sales department.
- Report monthly on overall P & L of After Sales business
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree of Mechanic, Automotive, and Electrical or related fields
- Highest level of business ethics
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Fully conversant with Microsoft suite of products and fully computer literate.
- Be familiar with leadership and people management.
- Male is preferable.
- Address #27, St. 134, SangkatMittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1