Duties & Responsibilities
- Building, maintain, and scaling Web API development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features faster
- Collaborate with frontend developers and Backend developers in order to develop an interactive and scalable web applications.
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative tasks by using latest technologies related to PHP Laravel and other PHP API framework.
- Update tasks regularly in task management tools
- Join weekly team meeting and provide work progress report for Team leader
Qualification & Requirements
- Holds at least Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology or with relevant skills.
- At least 2 year’s professional working experience as API Developer with a Company/ies or NGO.
- Be professional in PHP Laravel framework
- Be professional in Restful API development
- Be professional in MySQL Database, SQL queries and business logic
- Experience with third-party API integration with Google, Facebook, payment gateway and SMS service.
- Be able to deploy source code to Git repo
- Experience with agile methodology
- Have a good attitude, team spirit; strong communication skills
- Good in English and Khmer both spoken and written
- Address Phnom Penh Beung Keng Korng 1, Chamkarmon, Oval Building, 11th Floor , PP
- Salary Offering Scale $200 - $500
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2