Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Web based applications using a variety of platforms, such as PHP, HTML, Java script, Flash and Lotus Notes program.
- Maintain in-house applications such as BS2, Notes applications (CPP, SP, CNP, CP) Noodle, Wowza (content streaming) and others.
- Liaising closely with senior developer to develop applications to meet user requirements.
- Provide service for SW development, SW enhancement to existing applications, support the end user, bug fixing and data query etc.
- Provide a set of perform testing procedures, before moving on to developed software and then take into production.
- Diagnose and resolve problems.
- Provide in-house analysis and ensure that the department delivers a quality solution.
- Provide suggestions for applications and developments.
- Update/manage the Work Log DB for tracking work progress of problems/user requests which assigned by the line manager or senior.
- Support Microsoft Cloud platforms like O36, AZURE etc..
- Perform other related tasks as directed by Line manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study,
- At least 1 year work experience related to Web Developer
- Microsoft Certified Engineers or Microsoft Certifications will have preference
- Ability to develop on Windows, UNIX and Linux Platforms,
- Knowledge of Perl, Cgi, PHP, HTML, TSQL, Ajax, Java, Flash, XHTML, MySQL, etc.,
- Have a good level of creativity and ability to think-outside-the-box,
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good command of English, speaking and writing,
- Demonstration ability to work as member of a team.
- Address #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior