Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptual design
- Project BOQ and quotation
- Interior design;
- Finishing site works as built and shop drawing
- Project administration
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Co-coordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building
- Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project
- Producing detailed drawings from which costing are made
- Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
- Managing engineers and working process of subcontractors to achieve or complete the work by deadline.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years of working experiences.
- Be able to use computer application(2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray,
- Adobe Photoshop and MS Office),
- Be able to organize the project.
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
- Have good oral and written in Khmer and English, Chinese (Priority).
- Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem solving skills.
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
– Accommodation fee
– Any Travel Expenses that related to work
– Annual leave 18 days and Public Holiday 18 days
– Annual Bonus base one work performance
- Address #18, St 360, Sk. Boeung Keng Kong3, K.Chamkamorn, PhnomPenh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $400 - $700
- Years of Experience 5