Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee all technical activities relating to architectural and engineering projects, including directing the design team, reviewing drafts and computer models, and approving design changes.
- Communicate directly with managers, production staff, marketing personnel, and clients to discuss and organize projects from original conceptual design through construction.
- Present design proposals and bids to clients according to prescribed deadlines, and explain relevant details, reports, expense line items, and goals in clear and persuasive language.
Provide consultations and spearhead negotiations with potential clients during the project development and bidding phases.
- Assess potential projects for feasibility by researching and analyzing associated technology, design requirements, governmental regulations, and market demand.
- Remain up-to-date with current and trending elements of design, construction, and technology by reading industry publications, manuals, and textbooks and attending professional development courses and events as time permits.
- Innovate and develop new standards, policies, and procedures for architectural design and engineering work as necessary to minimize costs and maximize efficiency.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering or related discipline, plus minimum 5 year experience, including AutoCAD drafting;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with presentation techniques
- Ability to effectively lead and inspire a team;
- Strict adherence to deadlines;
- Professional architect licensure/register architect and understanding of sustainable design is preferable.
*** Working Hour:
– Working Time : 08:00am ~ 5:30pm (Lunch time : 12:00~13:00)
– Working Days: Mon-Sat(Half day)
– Monthly Gasoline Allowance
– Meal allowance
– Vehicle Allowance
– Accommodation allowance
– Transportation allowance
– Birthday allowance
– Annual Leave 18 days
– Sick Leave 7 days
– Special Leave 7 days
– Private Insurance (Health, Accident and Life)
– Insurance (NSSF)
– Evaluation Twice per year
– Annual Party
- Address #92, Phum 3, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 5