Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep the entire farm movable and fixed assets.
- Ensure proper record and database of all operational assets.
- Liaise with Operations Department for Facilities related matters.
- Conduct asset sightings on sites and updating of all operational assets.
- Drive improvement on asset facilities management.
- Provide advisory on asset facilities related matters.
- Work closely with a team of technical personnel to support in all aspects of asset facilities management.
- Formulate facilities related plans to ensure compliance according to statutory and authorities’ requirements.
- Generate monthly report of Asset Management activity and progress.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
Qualification & Requirements
- Min Diploma in Facilities management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Asset Management or in related fields
- Ability to think out of the box with a high sense of responsibility
- Posses good computer skills using Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skills and able to work well in a team
- Highly adaptable and embrace unexpected challenges
- 6 Days work week
- Address Canadia Tower, Room 26A, Floor 26F,St. #315 (Ang Doung), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3