- Function : Supervise Employees
- Level : Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate menus and new menu implementation
- Handle and respond to customer queries and complaints;
- Greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
- Working with food and drink suppliers
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Consistently monitor product and labor costs with the budget
- Conducting daily pre-shift briefings
- Follow restaurant policies and procedures, including those for cash handing and safety/security
- Train and coach staff on customer services principles and practices
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff;
- Monitor and review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement
- Implement new company policies and procedures by developing plans and instructing staff
- Monitor the quality and quantity of all store items served
- Control breakage and losses of operating equipment.
- Manage stock control and budgets
- Monitor and maintain the POS System
- Organize shifts and roster
Qualification & Requirements
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as or Restaurant / F&B Supervisor.
- 25 years old and above
- Human Relation skills. Must be a “people-person” who thrives on public contact.
- Performance Management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to supervise employees.
- Computer literacy of basic administrative.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure.
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Ability to attend to more than one task at a time.
- Office organizational skills.
- High standards of customer services
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday : 01:00pm to 10:00pm
Expected Working Environment
Salary and Benefits
- Salary (Negotiation)
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
Human Resource and Administration Department
ELITE FOOD Co., Ltd
Building: Street 1003 Phnom Penh, 12101, Located in AEON MALL Sen Sok City
- Address Street 1003 Phnom Penh, 12101, Located in AEON MALL Sen Sok City
- Salary Offering Scale 250$-500$
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 1