Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage CEO calendar/appointment, deal with incoming email and fax, and make appointment on behalf of CEO;
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of memorandums, business correspondence or visual presentation for CEO;
- Translate documents or business correspondences from Khmer to English and vice versa;
- Be a focal point of contact with people inside and outside the company with good hospitality;
- Organize meetings including set-up, agenda and logistics, and take meeting minutes;
- Deal with private and confidential information on a daily basis, remaining professional and approachable at all times;
- Acts as custodian of documents, business correspondences, minutes and records;
- Arrange travel (visa, flight booking, transfers, travel insurance) and accommodation for CEO where required;
- Maintain contact lists and task lists for CEO as necessary;
- Provide general administrative support to CEO;
- Must be able to contact any time a lot to respond for urgent case; and
- Other duties are assigned from CEO if it is necessary and urgent.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Law or related field;
- Minimum experience 2 years working in a fast-paced executive administrative environment;
- Excellent in English both speaking and writing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, organizational and secretarial skill;
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality, positive attitude & service oriented;
- Willing to work at long hour.
- Address #SHR6-32, St.Neardey, ORKIDE VILLA THE ROYAL, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Years of Experience 2