Duties & Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for co-business development strategy with Business Manager
- Manage and Monitor team’s performance and productivity on daily basis
- Work closely and engagingly with Business Manager, other reporting line and other stakeholders to achieve the overall key result areas
- Support and manage team work with Business Manager
- Supervise, motivate and lead team in achieving sales target
- Coach and mentor team
- Actively recruit team members to build more manpower
- Meet personal and team sales target
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Sales and Marketing.
- Business Management or related field.
- At least 2-year experiences in supervisory position, preferably in sales or financial industry
- Experience in selling life insurance products would be an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong leadership capability, can-do attitude, and facilitative management skills.
- Dynamic, independent, creative, positive-thinking and vibrant
- Enjoy working in challenging sales environment
- Strong communication skill and reasonable command of English language
- Result-oriented, committed, flexible, and self- driven individuals
- Battambang Province, Phnom Penh Capital, Kampong Cham Province, Siemreap Province