Duties & Responsibilities
- Bakery Manager (01 person)
– Ensure freshness of all bakery items and food in a bakery.
– Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the bakery premises.
– Greet customers and provide quality personalized service.
– Coordinate with stores manager and other bakery staff in serving customers.
– Maintain and control inventory of baked items.
– Replenish food items according to the customers demand and needs.
– Ensure that bakery items are baked or cooked according to the customers’ tastes and needs.
– Ensure that nutritional values are not lost in baking, processing or cooking items.
– Ensure deliciousness in baked items to attract customers.
– Ensure compliance of all food processing laws and regulations.
- Bakery Supervisor(02 Person)
– Bakery Supervisors are responsible for supervising the Bakery Department.
– Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Effectively utilizing the production scheduler for the production of bakery products
– Ensuring proper display and rotation of products
– Complying with sanitation and safety standards
– Addressing member questions and handling special requests
– Supervising Bakery Team Members
– Ordering supplies and conducting monthly inventories
Qualification & Requirements
- Bakery Manager
– Diploma is the minimum requirement to become a bakery manager, prefer a college education, particularly postgraduate education
– Relevant work experience at least 3 to 5 years
– Production and Processing: Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
– Customer Service
– Food Preparation
– Bakery Department
– Menu Development
– Inventory Control
- Bakery Supervisor
– Be able to work well on multiple tasks at the same time.
– Be friendly and cheerful; interact easily with customers and team members.
– Be able to cooperate with and support others.
– Be able to cope with stress, showing self-control during excitement.
– Be able to work accurately and competently with numbers.
– Be able to have strong organizational skills and strong detail orientation.
– Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Address City Tower Building, First Floor, Room 1C, #321, Maoseng Toung Blvd., Sangkat Phsar Depo I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3