Duties & Responsibilities
- Purpose of the role:
– To assist Brewing Manager in ensuring that the administration affairs within the Brewing department in CBL are properly handled and well managed.
- Job Description:
– Assist Brewing Manager in day to day general administration affairs.
– Set-up and monitor phone calls, messages and appointments for Brewing Manager.
– Handle general in/out correspondences for Brewing Manager.
– Assist Brewing Manager in filing and retrieving all documents.
– Take minutes of department management meeting if needs arise.
Qualification & Requirements
- Education and Work Experiences:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Brewing and Biotechnology
– Years of Experience are not necessary.
- Leadership Expectations:
– Ability to connect and build trust through authentically empathy and logic
– Ability to shape the future by thinking big and setting a clear strategy
– Ability to develop, grow and motivate our people
– Ability to set and deliver against ambitious targets by raising the bar and taking ownership for results
– Ability to lead by example, promoting and role modelling the Heineken Behaviors in everything we do
- Technical Skills:
– Problem analysis
– Attention to details
– Professional Communication
– Ability to work under pressure
– English-Khmer translation skills
– Computer Skills
- Language Requirement:
– English: Good in Written and Spoken
- Address Tiger Beer Street, Robos Angkagne Village, Prek Eng, Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1