Duties & Responsibilities
*** General Responsibilities:
Be responsible for the management of construction contractors performing work during the execute phase of projects with the team of Obayashi Vietnam Corporation – Cambodia Branch which is newly established in Phnom Penh.
*** Main duties as following;
- To receive requirements and instructions from investor, project manager and deploy to involved parties.
- Lead the Construction Team from pre-construction till completed the project.
- Control site works: safety, schedule, quality, budget, authority matter
- To complete weekly report, monthly report. Organize daily, weekly, monthly meetings.
- Other missions from Board of Management in Project Management Team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Male from 30 to 40 years old.
- Working experience from 5 years
- Experience as construction Manager from 2 years.
- Graduated from University specialized in construction (major in civil & industrial construction)
- Have knowledge of construction work as Manager or Project Manager in Safety, schedule, budget control, QA/QC, Sub-contractor control
- Have knowledge of construction document as Manager or Project Manager in workflow, project document, drawing, authority matter.
- Good English communication …
- Japanese / Vietnamese language skills (not necessary but preferable)
- Short-term training in Vietnam is considered when joins.
- We provide a young, dynamic and global working environment with teamwork spirit. You can get a lot of training opportunities, even overseas training, especially in Japan.
- With upcoming projects, we are welcoming all of the talented and enthusiastic engineers to join our team.
100%-owned subsidiary of Japanese company in Vietnam which has been known as one of the best foreign contractors in Vietnam with a lot of remarkable projects both in state and private sectors.
- Address No 191, 1st Floor, Tonle Sap (Rd), Village 1, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable