Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to develop business plan, promotional strategy and activities so as to attract and grow new client relationship
- Assist to identify new business opportunities across geographies, products, chosen target market and segments
- Collaboratively work with related team across branches and department to deliver the best outcome for business development
- Proactively grow and manage new clients to ensure quality and sustainable growth of new relationship
- Understand and consistently assess the market and competitive landscape
- Assist to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to ensure maximum sales result
- Assist to prepare schedules work plan and targets.
- Assist to manage sales & business development process and pipeline to maximize our sales outcomes.
- Assist to train and develop the business development team in line with FTB’s training and development program.
- Ensure compliance with FTB’s policies, procedures, and related regulatory requirements.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in related areas
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- Excellent negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Good organizational skill, time management, and team building.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
- Address Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1