Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor instructional and managerial processes to ensure that program activities are related to program outcomes and use findings to take corrective actions.
- Regularly consult the campus-level committee about planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of campus education program. Include students and community representatives when appropriate.
- Provide instructional resources and materials to support teaching staff in accomplishing instructional goals.
- Provide for two-way communication with superintendent, staff, students, parents, and community.
- Communicate and promote expectations for high-level performance to staff and students. Recognize excellence and achievement.
- Ensure the effective and quick resolution of conflicts.
- Build common vision for school improvement with staff. Direct planning activities and put programs in place with staff to ensure attainment of school’s mission.
- Identify, analyze, and apply research findings (e.g., effective school correlates) to promote school improvement.
- Develop and set annual campus performance objectives for each of the Academic Excellence Indicators using the campus planning process and site-based decision making committee.
- Develop, maintain, and use information systems and records necessary to show campus progress on performance objectives addressing each Academic Excellence Indicator.
Qualification & Requirements
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in Education or related fields.
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
– Strong understanding in Academic Skill
– Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
– Ability to evaluate instructional program and teaching effectiveness.
– Ability to manage budget and personnel Ability to coordinate campus functions.
– Ability to implement policy and procedures Ability to interpret data.
– Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills.
– At least three years’ experiences in campus management.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #195, Koukleang, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 3