Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact to suppliers for quotation
- Prepare purchase request for stock refill and customers ‘order.
- Assist any inquiries from customer.
- Prepare price list update for service advisor (new stock arrival).
- Maintaining the warehouse (location & condition of spare parts)
- Stock reporting daily/weekly/monthly.
- Able to work independent, work hard, Friendly, motivate and flexible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant fields.
- Should be experienced in stock/warehouse control.
- Used to work in automotive industry is a plus+
- Able to use Microsoft Offices.
- Able to communicate in English
- Humble, loyal and good team work.
– Benefit: competitive salary+monthly commission/incentive
– Working hour (1:00pm-10:00pm)
– Working day (Six days Per week)
– Public Holiday
*** Please send your updated CV and Cover letter to:
– Email: email@example.com
– Contact: 095 666 228 | 086 263 626
- Address No. 37-39 Preah Monireth Blvd. Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1