The main role is to provide cashiering and accounting support, including issue official receipts & collection payments from customers/students as well as to monitor late payments of student tuition fees and cross check with Academic Affairs.
Duties & Responsibilities
The overall job description below outlines the main areas of responsibilities of the Employee:
- Work closely with Academic Affairs Office to follow up student tuition fee payment
- Handle student tuition fee receivable and payment records, deferral schedules & recognized income, and monitor late payment
- Ensure that the cash collection from students is accurate and in accordance with sales invoice, and the sales policies
- Prepare daily & monthly cash reports to Accounting Officer – General Cashier & Income
- Communicate the UP student fee policies and procedures to students
- Maintenance a good filing system, including soft and hard copies, in accordance with the retention policies of the UP; Stamp “PAID” on all paid vouchers and its supported documentation (including invoices and other relevant supported documents) to avoid initiating of a new payment
Qualification & Requirements
– At least one year experience as a cashier or related field.
– Experience in using SAGE ERP System will be an advantage.
Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
– Knowledge in relevant computer software such as Advance Excel, SAGE ERP System
– Good computer skills: MS Office, Internet and Email
– Good command of English and Khmer : both written and spoken
- Personal Quality
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Honest and high responsibility
– Be a good team player.
- Address # 55, Street 180-184, Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate