Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Chef in setting up menu
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure the quality.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients or the likely number of customers.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques or equipment to staff.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredient
Qualification & Requirements
- Have experience working for restaurant as Chef De Partie before at least 3 years
- High School certificate up
- Helpful person and good communication
- Flexible person and be honest.
*** Working Conditions & Benefits
– Working hour: Monday-Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
– Negotiable gross salary
– Annual leave, Special leave, Public holidays
*** Any interested candidates, apply CV & cover letter via: email@example.com
Tel: (+855) 23 21 42 46 or (+855) 15 212 249
- Address No. 159, Street 51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Years of Experience 3