Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes
- Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
- Maintain constant communication with the IRS, state agencies, and our clients
- See that tax consults and onboarding procedures are in place for new clients
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files
- Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
Qualification & Requirements
- Proven working experience as a Chief Accountant
- 6+ years of overall combined accounting
- Master Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Analytical skills.
*** Please feel free to contact us to get more a great job opportunities and achieve your dream. Interest applicants please sent your application and create a CV to the Human Resources Department.
– HR Department, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: 023 88 00 22
– Address: #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 6