Duties & Responsibilities
- Make course outline, termly and weekly lesson plans for delivering quality education to students;
- Develop and manage assessments under principal review and approval;
- Monitor and report student progress;
- Conduct research to have more knowledge regarding contents and methodologies for effective teaching;
- Make sure the classroom setting and management is effective;
- Make sure students are well behaved and disciplined;
- Check student’s attendance, note their teaching progress and sign on the class attendance;
- Deliver engaging and motivating lessons;
- Create schemes of work and produce quality resources;
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues;
- Attend the professional development programs the school may arrange;
- Participate in technical meeting, staff annual meeting and school events;
- Take active part in the on-going school improvement process;
- Promote safety and well-being of all students;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the school principal.
Qualification & Requirements
– Bachelor/Diploma in Chinese or other relevant certificates.
Experience and Skills:
– Experience in teaching with international school and other institutions of at least one year;
– Good classroom management;
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors,stakeholder and suppliers;
– Demonstration of effective verbal, presentation and communications skills;
– Hard working, motived, and well- groomed;
– Positive attitude toward learning, problem solving, team work;
– Creative, innovative, and assertive;
– Strong commitment and result oriented.
- Language Skills:
– Fluency in Chinese is mandatory and good in English with the ability to speak, read and write clearly and accurately.
– Committed to the character development of children.
– Is passionate about educating and nurturing young children.
– Desires a rewarding and meaningful long-term career.
*** Contact Details:
– HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Web: www.harrods.edu.kh
– Tel: +855 23 973 999
– Address: #24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh,Cambodia
- Address Address: #24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1