To service customers by providing good listening, prompt response with accurate and complete solutions within the expected TAT and service quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- First line of contact point of the company for both internal and external parties.
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls
- Provide responses via phone calls or emails on matters in progress as per the company standard SLAs/ TATs
- Complete call logs and Reports timely and accurately
- Handle customer complaints as per company procedure/standards
- At all times use company provided systems and tools to ensure information security and integrity.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Contribute to the process/service improvements by on the job experience and lessons learned
- Should be flexible to manage the different job tasks assigned by the line manager
- Ability to perform multi-tasking
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Contact Centre experiences
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working
- Address Phnom Penh 12th Floor, Exchange Square, Street 106-61 ,Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2