Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with media on various levels and initiate ideas to preserve and promote company objectives.
- Prepare and edit all kinds of communication material to promote and advertise company policy and products.
- Direct, counsel and manage staff from the other departments as well.
- Guide and encourage inter departmental staff to communicate effectively and achieve company objectives.
- Draw up promotional plans with the communications and business development teams.
- Discuss company issues with interdepartmental staff and management and enlist procedures to tackle them.
- Draft and revise project proposals and presentations, and enterprise ideas for company communications.
- Draft varied material such as articles, notices and web content for increasing company’s reach to the general public.
- Assist colleagues in preparing their reports and drafts.
- Outline and implement strategies, guidelines, deadlines etc for proposals.
- Represent company in print and electronic media.
- Supervise edition of company newsletters and magazines.
- Consult with productions to Ensure prompt delivery of communications.
- Keep informed on latest industry communication tools through constant up gradation of qualification and skills.
- Track and review media and legal coverage for Love’s and report regularly to the senior management.
- Perform writing and exploring duties on behalf of staff and management and prepare accurate informational documents.
- Upgrade and review consistently company’s texts and promotional writ-ups in various sections of the media including the web space.
- Schedule interviews and media events and help in preparing reports and seeking approval for use of media extracts.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A very good command of English both speaking and writing
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
How to apply :
Interested applicants should submit CV to
– Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel : 012 970 318
– Address: SOMA Tower #2C, St. 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Address #2C, Street 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 5