Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the General Director in the management and projects relating to central services (support functions):
- Professionalize the purchasing department: the purchasing function has been technically computerized.
- Intervene as an analyst/ project manager on strategic files according to the needs of the organization.
- Continue to formalize and improve procedures: Review existing procedures (purchasing, finances, assets, construction, etc.)
- Support the teams in the functional description of the changes to be made to the Odoo integrated management software package: Participate, if necessary, with the business teams in the functional description of the changes to be made to the Odoo, which allows, among other things, to manage purchases at PSE
Qualification & Requirements
- Master’s degree in Economics or Business Studies or IEP
- Minimum 5 years of experience (public administration, consulting firm, private company, international organization and NGO, etc.) including at least experience in the purchasing department of a public organization or a private company;
- Ability to work with multiple people with a wide variety of backgrounds,
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Sense of organization and process orientation
- Project management skills is a plus
– Contact Person :Mr. THOY Sopheak , HR & Resourcing Officer
– Email : email@example.com
– Number : +855 (0)98 232 666
– Telegram : 098 232 666
– Address : No.402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh .
- Address No. 402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 5