Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of Legal & Contract Manager and indirect supervision of Director of Department of Contract, Documentation, and IT.
- Communicate with customers to request for necessary information and documents in order to prepare SPAS and/or other documents.
- Prepare SPAS and/or resale or transfer of right documents, to be signed by customers and the company Work closely with legal team and/or lawyer to prepare other official and legal documents relevant to SPAS as required.
- Meet with customers to arrange SPA signing and/or other documents.
- Provide necessary explanation to customers about general terms and conditions of SPAS and other necessary information.
- Work with legal team or/and lawyer in dealing with the SPAS related issues.
- Regularly and properly input data of SPAS and customer information in to the system.
- Regularly make and analyze report on SPAS related issues and customer information Provide necessary support/coordination to other teams including sales, account and finance, customer care, and project teams in dealing with customer’s suggestion or payment related issues.
- Ensure that customer’s understand and comply with company contracts.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Legal & Contract Manager and Department Director.
Qualification & Requirements
- Very good negotiating and persuasive skills
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Cambodian laws and regulations related to business
- Able to use MS Office word, excel and internet
- Very Good English, both speaking and writing Knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) is preferable
- Honest, flexible, hardworking, meticulous and well-coordinated.
*** Other benefits:
– Meal Allowance
– Annual Performance
– Health Insurance & NSSF
– Career Development within Project Development
– Annual Leave (18days/year) and Annual Sick Leave (12 days/year)
– Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia Labor Law)
– Staff Birthday Party
– Annual Staff Party & Annual Team Building Trip
– Long Service Award & Seniority
- Address Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 5