Duties & Responsibilities
*** JOB SUMMARY: S/he is responsible for preparing meals to the property’s set standards ensuring quality consistency and highest level of sanitation and hygiene.
- Be well versed with the menu and all methods of preparation.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Make sure that utensils used for cooking and containers for storing food supplies are clean.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Weight, measure, and mix ingredients according to standard recipes.
- Ensure the food is clean.
- Ensure the dishes are constant in quality, taste and presentation.
- Ensure each guest order has the correct food and side dish.
- Deliver food order to wait staff in a timely manner.
- Prepare food for team members daily.
*** Hygiene & Sanitation
- Ensure the kitchen is clean at all times.
- Clean the kitchen thoroughly at each end of shift.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
Qualification & Requirements
- Have complete knowledge of the Hotel’s policies (fire, security, handbook, etc.).
- Have complete knowledge of the Hotel’s quality and service standards, departmental procedures.
- Attend all training sessions scheduled by the management.
- Always keep a very good and professional attitude towards all colleagues.
- Maintain excellent grooming standard at all times.
- Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to supervisors.
- Occasionally perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Be flexible with schedule and able to work under pressure.
- Must able to work in a team.
- Good spoken English and excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Honest, dedicated and motivated.
- Working hours: as per weekly schedule, 8 hours work per day, 6 days per week.
- Salary & Benefits: will be discussed during the interview.
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Please note only locally present Cambodian nationals and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Address # 227, Street 19 (across from the Botum Pagoda – the house with white elephants)
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable