Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loan.
- Responsible for conducting disbursed loans within specified limits and commencement procedure.
- Site-visit properties and business places of clients.
- Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify non-performing accounts with
- Review and ensure the loan document are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Monitor the report to management for reviewing result and make the recommendation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in business related field.
- At least 1 year working experience in credit administration of leasing/financing/banking industry.
- Familiar with vehicle (car/truck/bus etc.) registration process.
- Attention to detail and multitasking abilities.
- Good command in English in both writing and speaking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good at computer soft skills such as Microsoft Office Application.
- Non experience can be applying as Internship.
*** Special offer
- Competitive variable incentive
- Good work environment that comply with labor law
- Festival Bonus
- Other activities: Outing, dinner party, birthday party, movie entertainment, annual party.
- Professional experience working with expat manager
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address 3F, No.216B, Preah Norodom Boulevard (41), Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Phen City, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1