Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome, listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints through face-to-face, phone calls or written communication.
- Escalate customer’s queries and complaints to Customer Service Supervisor in case she/he cannot deal with them
- Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system
- Regularly verify and communication with customers regarding their outstanding invoice by sending email reminder, calling by phone to customer nonpayment or long overdue and visit at their place.
- Monitor accounts receivable, billing, collection is accurate update
- Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree/High Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or other related field
- At least 1-year experience in Customer Service function
- Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution
- Good spoken and written Khmer/English, Chinese is a plus
- Be computer literate especially in Microsoft Office
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1