Duties & Responsibilities
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- To be responsible for completing your mis en place
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with all Goodwood policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To liaise with the Head Chef/Sous Chef and implement new menu/dishes/systems where applicable
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene policies
- To be flexible and willing to help the restaurant kitchen at busy times if required
*** Interested candidates must prepare only CV (PDF file) with recent photo to the following address and other related file will be attached after pass interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Address No. 159, Street 51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate