Qualification & Requirements
- Development and implementation of university and college policy
– Provide leadership for long-range and strategic planning that addresses academic and financial challenges and opportunities for their respective college.
– Plans and executes student recruitment efforts in order to attract highly qualified and diverse students and meet enrollment goals.
– Leads the college’s advancement activities and serves as the principal liaison between the university and the MoEYS, ACC, CHEA and the public.
– Attract, retain and develop outstanding faculty, students and staff.
– Foster a strong sense of community among and between all colleges.
– Responsible for fundraising and other university advancement activities.
– Leads the development of new programs in their respective college.
– Develops course syllabi for the program and closely monitors class progress to make sure faculty follow the lesson plan.
– Involved in the Internal Quality Assurance Committee, interviewing instructors, and strategic plan development.
– Conducts peer evaluations.
– Serves as an academic advisor for both undergraduate and graduate students and is a part of the thesis/dissertation committee.
– A part of the university research team.
– Teaches and/or substitutes a few classes when necessary.
- Interaction with students and faculty within the college:
– Provide advice on college admission procedures.
– Guide decisions relating to college progress and take a leading role in monitoring the educational progress of students at faculty level.
– Provide academic advice to students, and deal with case work on issues involving student progress, drop out, and both individual and group complaints.
– Advise staff with student advisory roles within the faculty.
– Approves extensions and suspensions of students under their respective college.
– Oversees the updating of information provided by the faculty for current and prospective students under the college, including the faculty entry in the college prospectus.
– Reviews the textbook submitted by faculty and applies any changes to the content of the course.
– Liaises with faculty quality assurance teams and supports the implementation of their recommendations relating to the education program in their college.
– Attends university activities and meetings, including staff meetings and faculty meetings, as well as university lectures.
Qualification & Requirements
Must possess a PhD in a related field to the respective college and have a minimum of 5 years working experience with an academic institution, research, and/or teaching. Must be able to lead the college and make continuous improvements in order to compete in the regional and international market.
– Curriculum development
– Policy development
– Research methodology
– Leadership experience
– Strong personal and analytical skills
– Independently motivated with little need for instruction
– Works well independently as well as part of the team
– Time management and organizational skills
– Have good command of the English language
– Computer literacy
– Strong networking, communication skills
– Team building skills
– Critical thinking skills
- Personal Attributes
– Patient and Friendly
– Highly responsible
– Adherence to strict confidentiality standards
– Honest and trustworthy
– Flexible, highly motivated and creative
– Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Address Northbright Boulevard, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 5