- At least 1 year’s working experience in delivery.
- High school graduate.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and honest.
- Knowledge of English language is plus.
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner.
- Friendly and good communication.
- An individual with positive mind set,interpersonal communication skills, out-going person.
- Deliver goods to customer timely.
- Keep hygiene during delivery.
- Collect payment and make bank deposition
- Making sure and checking the goods before the delivering to the customers .
- Make sure goods received by customers with right quantities.
- Ensure procedure and policy implementation decided by management.
- Ensure goods are not damage during delivery.
- Other assigned tasks by manager.
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday : 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Expected Working Environment
- Phnom Penh
Salary and Benefits
- Salary (150$-200$)
- Phone Allowances (10$)
- Gasoline Allowances (20$)
How To Apply
- Please send a CV to these emails: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Human Resource and Administration Department
Phnom Penh HR Agent Co.,LTD
Address : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel : 093 682 682 | 078 868 848
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPhnomPenhHR
Website : https://www.pp-hr.com
- Salary Offering Scale 150$-200$