Duties & Responsibilities
- To relays orders to his station cooks.
- To ensures each menu item his station is responsible for is prepared on time.
- Oversees all preparation, cooking and presentation for plates.
- To assist with cooking, preparation and plating when station chefs are absent.
- To ensures that all health and food safety standards are practiced.
- To helps troubleshoot any kitchen issues that may arise.
Qualification & Requirements
- Have experience in Demi Chef before at least 2 years
- Be honest and flexible person
- Can work as spit time
- High school certificate at least.
*** Working Conditions & Benefits
– Working hour: Monday-Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
– Negotiable gross salary
– Annual leave, Special leave, Public holidays
*** Any interested candidates, apply CV & cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (+855) 23 21 42 46 or (+855) 15 212 249
- Address No. 159, Street 51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable