Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute and monitor project activities.
- Scheduling and assigning the staff
- Follow and respect of Health and safety procedures
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Manage project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformity to design specifications and safety standards coordinating the various components which contribute to the project to ensure they are being delivered on time ensuring that deadlines are met
- Manage changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work.
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports.
- Manage project team responsible for document preparation.
- Update and maintain production and quality metrics of projects.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience: 3 years in similar position
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any related field is required.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing Khmer and English are required.
- Ability to analyse practices, methods and procedures and recommends new procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with concerned authorities, engineers, vendors, client, and back office department.
- Good skills about Health and safety procedures
- Professionalism, honesty, integrity and teamwork.
- Smart, flexible, able to work under pressure and complete work with deadline
*** Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with your expectation salary by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*** For more information, please contact us : 061 252 914 / 081 673 710
- Salary Offering Scale $500 - $700
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3