Duties & Responsibilities
- Digital Marketing
– Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
– Logging the queries of customers and employees.
– Manage and maintain the company’s social networking accounts.
– Identify new trend in digital marketing
– Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
– Be responsive to customer messages and comment.
– Strategics and develop digital marketing plan
- Personal Assistant
– Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
– Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
– Take minutes of meeting
– Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation
– Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
– Remind management of important tasks and deadlines
– Interpret or translate document as assigned
– Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
– Coordinate with both internal departments and external parties
- General Admin
– Purchase fixed assets, inventories, office equipment, printed materials and forms by obtaining requirement and compliance with policy.
– Maintain a good condition of the office equipment, vehicles and arranging for necessary repairs.
– Arranging regular testing for safety devices.
– Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
– Assist in budgeting and organizing special events and functions of the Bank.
– Prepare leasing agreement, developing and implementing new administrative systems as required
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business field or related.
- At least 2-year experience in marketing and advertising.
- Experience in social relationship is a plus
- Good communication, friendly and welcoming person.
- Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Good behavior, Hardworking, Flexible, Honest and Self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and good at team work.
- Strong knowledge in design software: Adobe Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator and Corel and more software in design
- Knowledge in photography is a plus
- Good in writing/speaking/listening English
- Work from Monday to Friday
- Time work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Address Phnom Penh #18, Str. 296, Sangkat Tuol Svay Prey, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale $700
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 2