Duties & Responsibilities
- Reports to the Director of Operations and Risk;
- Works with senior management including Director of Operations and Risk and Chief Commercial Officer to set up the Contact Center;
- Manages Contact Center and back office customer service operations and leadership over day-to-day operations;
- Regularly reviewing and settings objectives and KPIs of the Customer Service Department as a whole and for each team in particular;
- Ensures the Contact Center is achieving the desired KPI & service levels, and taking corrective action as needed;
- Identifies trends and main reason for complaints and communication with other teams to improve the product performance to reduce such complaints;
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, managing, and disciplining employees;
- Reviews and makes changes to headcount and shifts as necessary based on most efficient distribution of resources;
- Strategies to improve the processes and efficiency of Contact Center and back-office customer operations;
- Develop training module to build knowledge level;
- Works to continuously improve the reporting Contact Center; analysing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support the team and Contact Center operations.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficiency in English and Khmer;
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivates employees;
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer services, management, operations, and leadership;
- Experience working in a Financial Institution (such as bank, MFI or wallet);
- Ability to work autonomously and find solutions to problems;
- A great match with our strong and value driven culture;
- Highly accurate and detail orientated with experience working to a tight deadline;
- Comfortable with highly dynamic and high uncertainty environments;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Tech-savvy, up to date and at ease with the latest online communication & productivity tools;
- Understanding of financial management;
*** Perks of joining Clik:
1. Room to grow: our senior team is willing to lend guidance to help you improve your skill set as well as provide you with training resources; and as a start-up there will be plenty of opportunities for career progression.
2. Fun and dynamic work culture: we aim to hire people who fit well with our office culture, so you’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who believe in the mantra, “work hard, play hard”.
3. “Silicon Valley” style workplace: superb office, stimulating environment, access to new hardware and software to make your job easier and more efficient while working in collaborative teams.
4. Appealing bonus and benefits: extensive training, insurance, flexible holidays, cash bonus, phone bill, maternity/paternity leave and more – Clik believes in employee welfare.
*** Sound like the job for you?
– Send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
– For other roles in our contact centre, please visit our website https://clik.asia.
- Address No 128EF, 4th Floor Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh 120101
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 5