Duties & Responsibilities
- Distributor Development Manager is responsible for distributor performance, sales fundamental and daily execution. You will lead sales team to dive sell out performance, filed execution, numeric, bottom up forecast accuracy, warehouse/outlet inventory, stock holding, off take data collection in assigned territory and team capability development. In addition, you will engage with all stakeholders including demand & supply planning team, HMSF team, distributor and warehouse team.
- Driving Route to Market with the Distributor; design right network, increase delivery capability & order quality.
- To ensure best service packages are provided to customer in assigned territory
- Work closely with sales team to execute business plan to ensure effectiveness of field operation
- To ensure forecast accuracy for bottom line to input in demand focus planning
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree holders of Sales & Marketing/ Business Administration / Economy or related fields
- Good command of English communication with computer skills (MS-Office applications)
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in distributor management in FMCG
- Obtain multi skills in problem solving, decision making, persuasive, negotiation, handling objection
- Strategic Awareness.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
Danone Specialized Nutrition Cambodia offers competitive remunerations package based on experiences and qualifications, and progressive career development plan to qualified candidate.
Please send your applications letter (Cover Letter, CV and supporting document) to: Human Resource Department: Danone Specialized Nutrition (Cambodia) Co., Ltd,: 3rd Floor of Regency Complex C3/1-2, Samdach Monireth Blvd, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
– Tel : 023 424 477, 017 333 694
– E-mail : email@example.com
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Address Regency Complex C3/1-2 (3rd Floor) Samdach Monireth Blvd (217), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2