Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Information Technology or a relevant Business subject.
- Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Associate.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
- Address #46, St. 596, Sangkat BoengKak 2, Khan Toulkok, Phnom Penh, Kingdom Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $300 - $400
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 2