Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and improve electrical facilities and systems for commercial, industrial, and utility purposes.
- Direct and coordinate construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Plan and implement methodologies and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Oversee project construction efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems,
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discipline with a strong work ethic.
Management of project administration and documentation
- Qualification & Requirements
- Cambodian Nationality
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
- Above 23 years old
- Over 2 years’ experience as Electrical Engineer
- Expert knowledge of building, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Good communication, problem solving, fast and efficient worker
- Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working
- Demonstrated ability to work with and across different teams
- Good command of written and spoken English and Khmer
- Good computer skills in MS Word, and MS Excel, Internet and Email
- Salary will offer based on qualification and experienced
- Address Phnom Penh SSN Building 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Chey Chomneah, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2