Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs service works on existing equipment, as well as installation and commissioning activities on new equipment.
- Provides site technical support to customers, assists in troubleshooting product problems in the field.
- Performs overhaul and repair of all equipment components and systems as assigned by the supervisor.
- Instructs customers in product usage by conducting training for operation and maintenance
- Provides work leadership and trains technicians when required.
- Assists customers remotely with technical support and troubleshooting
- Prepares daily logs and reports of work performed.
- Assists the workshop supervisor or field service supervisor in maintaining good working records or time logs, parts, supplies and external purchases.
- Assists in order of all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs.
- Assists the service supervisor in maintaining shop tools, equipment
- Identifies weak areas for technicians, and makes recommendations to service supervisor
- Escalates specific requests from the customers to the next level for immediate attention and resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Requirements
- Good at interpersonal Skill
- Good communication, influence others, team work
- Has experience in car, truck, machine repairing at least 2 years
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be able to use computer (Ms. Office, internet and email)
- Strong knowledge in Truck, Dam Truck or others related products
- Other tasks that assigned by superior
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #48 National Road No4, Sangkat Chomchao, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2